Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do you buy your wormers/flea treatments for dogs

Options
  • 09-06-2010 1:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭

As above and what do you all use? I use Drontal for worms and Frontline for fleas/ticks and usually get a years supply at Crufts.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭paultf

I use to get my worm/flea stuff in my local vet. The last time though I got it online at www.medicanimal.com - Drontal and Frontline. The Drontal was half the price compared to my vets - the Frontline was around the same price.

Other online stores are:

www.chemistdirect.co.uk
    www.petdrugsonline.co.uk
    www.viovet.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭LisaO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Hermit07

Do you find it easy enought to get a precription from your own vet for it? was just having a look at that site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭paultf

Hermit07 wrote: »
    Do you find it easy enought to get a precription from your own vet for it? was just having a look at that site

For some meds you need a script from your vet.

I got Frontline Spot On for dogs and Drontal Plus Flavoured Dog Worming Tablets. You don't need scripts for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Padjo1981

I get mine in my local chemist, have never needed a script at all

• Advertisement
Advertisement