Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q-Con roll call???

Options
  • 09-06-2010 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭

I am going, who else is going?

I want to go friday and come back sunday, is anybody interested in sharing a room? rooms need to be booked before this friday, if anybody is interested let me know.

Also, I wouldn`t mind heading out in belfast for a night, should be good fun, the area around queens uni is live at night, looks like a good spot to go out.

whois up for it?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I'm going to head up for the whole of Saturday but I am not going to stay overnight, Next month or 2 is pretty rough for me to be taking holidays in work.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

Is there a thread with more info about this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

The Hound wrote: »
    Is there a thread with more info about this?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055874649

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

I'll be there but staying with other friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

I'm up for it.

I'll have to look it up later when i've time, whats the deal with rooms?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

If I'm going I'll probably do the same as Doom and head up for the Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Neeknak

I'm heading up for the Saturday with a mate and probably getting a taxi home in the early hours. I'd drive up but I fancy getting my booze on at night time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Nah.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

I might do a day jobby on this beeeetch. Work is gonna go into overload in the next few weeks so this would be ideal for steam blowing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Shall be there I think, definitely Saturday, maybe Friday as well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement