Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goodbye Des; Hello Hill Billy!

Options
  • 09-06-2010 2:35pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Most of the regulars post here so I figured the announcement was best made here instead of the main Food & Drink forum. After about 3 or 4 years, sadly Des is leaving our moderating team. Real life is dragging him away! You'll still find him modding the Beer/Wine/Spirits forum though, and its new Home Brewing subforum. There is good news though, because the lovely Hill Billy has agreed to help Mr Magnolia and I out with running the place :D.

So let's all say bye and thanks to Des for all his hard work, and say a big hello to Hill Billy!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Out with the old, in with the older!:pac:

Welcome HB, you'll do a fine job here. I loved modding here, it's great.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Thanks again Des & welcome Hill Billy.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,440 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Thanks Des and congrats to HB!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

Des wrote: »
    Out with the old, in with the older!:pac:

Welcome HB, you'll do a fine job here. I loved modding here, it's great.

This is going add fuel to the fire that you've got the Liverpool Managers Job Des! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Thanks Des :)

Welcome Hill Billy - I hope this doesn't mean we'll lose you in the DCN forum though......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,779 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Thanks Dizzyblonde. Don't you worry - I'm still around there too... ;)

Advertisement