Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Vision + Viewpoint

Options
  • 09-06-2010 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

I'm still trying to come to terms to what the frick this actually is asking for. I've got plenty of notes and I'm still a bit curious about how I'm going to structure this out. Could anyone help? Or does anyone have time? ha.

Also, what are the chances of it coming up tomorrow.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 318 ✭✭The___________

Quite likely to come up tomorrow!
    Basically it's now the author/playwright/directors outlook on life influences the views of their audience this is conveyed through many different mediums the way the story opens/concludes,key relationships in every text and the role of society in the texts are just some off the points you could discuss

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭YungJoshy

Quite likely to come up tomorrow!
    Basically it's now the author/playwright/directors outlook on life influences the views of their audience this is conveyed through many different mediums the way the story opens/concludes,key relationships in every text and the role of society in the texts are just some off the points you could discuss

Thanks. I'm still a bit rusty though. I've heard of the cultural context aswell. Can you distinguish between both cause I'm confused :confused:

Advertisement