Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Estonian

Options
  • 09-06-2010 4:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭

So i got the job of sitting outside the exam center this year, and i got told i have to come in tomorrow because a fella in my school is doing estonian for the leaving cert. I checked the timetable and it doesnt have estonian on it and im just wondering does anyone know what time this exam starts at/ends at.
    Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Estonian is not on the timetable. It is scheduled on a certain date during the exams.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭YungJoshy

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    So i got the job of sitting outside the exam center this year, and i got told i have to come in tomorrow because a fella in my school is doing estonian for the leaving cert. I checked the timetable and it doesnt have estonian on it and im just wondering does anyone know what time this exam starts at/ends at.
    Thanks in advance :)

I think someone's taking the piss :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭3_BOoYA_X

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

YungJoshy wrote: »

No, some European languages can be taken "by request" for LC, but are not part of the regular timetable as numbers would be tiny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

YungJoshy wrote: »
    Yeh, because examiners take the piss all the time. :rolleyes:
    3_BOoYA_X wrote: »
    Thank you :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭YungJoshy

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Yeh, because examiners take the piss all the time. :rolleyes:

Thank you :)

I'm only joking lads :(