Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biology book

Options
  • 09-06-2010 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭

I just wanned to ask ab the biology book . would it be reasonable to buy revision book only , i mean instead of the proper book . The important fact is that im going to study at home and during the holidays , then maybe get some grinds . anyway , does it make any sense ?

If you could also suggest the name of the revision book or the proper book itself .

Thanks much .:pac: @ @ @
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

I found the Revision book to be much better than the actual book, I used the Revise Wise and have used it almost exclusively for the last 6 months. But that said, it would probably be better if you read the chapter from the book first. Where you from? I have 2 books that I can't resell because there the old edition. You or anyone else would be welcome to it. ( One is barely used :pac:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Areq

Dublin.. i knw it be better , but i don't want to carry tons of books ,away for holiday . :D
    alr ,so i'll buy the revise wise ones .
    Thanks !
    :pac: @ @ @

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Definately not as textbook-ish as revise wise but can I recommend (well for 6th year really when you just need to revise/cram) Essentials Unfolded Biology. Its tiny but its got everything

Advertisement