Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone want to help with a small banner?

Options
  • 09-06-2010 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭

Hey there,

I run a games website called MyInsideGamer (http://myinsidegamer.com) and for those of you who play games probably know E3, the biggest gaming convention of the year is approaching. We're looking to add a banner to the sidebar of the site, ideally saying:

"Click here for our E3 coverage!"

In place of the word E3, I'd love to have the actual E3 logo, which I'll provide of course. My mediocre design abilities mean I'm turning to the graphic design community of Boards. I can't offer you money, but I can offer you a back rub and an expansion to your portfolio.

If you're interested, then great! PM or reply here asking for me to PM you and we'll take it from there!

Thanks!

Advertisement