Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for some where to nice to eat after 9:30pm

Options
  • 09-06-2010 5:48pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hea.
    Anyone have any suggestions for where is nice to get dinner after 9:30 in the city center. Im working till 9 and am staying in the river court so some where close by would be great.
    All suggestions appreciated.
    Cheers
    Paddy
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

Key Largo across the bridge
    literally

ask for a window seat upstairs

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Davidian_ie

Key Largo across the bridge
    literally

ask for a window seat upstairs

what kind of cuisine do they specialize in there?always tempted to try it but don't know much about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

Bit of a mix bag really. The early bird menu is a winner - two courses for ten euro. Stuff like garlic bread, salads and nachos to start with pizza, burritos, pasta etc for mains.

I have never eaten any later than this so I don't know what the story is there.

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Threadhead

Key Largo will likely take you at this time, no problem.

Otherwise either the Italian restauraunts on Parliament Street will.

Key Largo have a really varied menu, it's probably my favourite place to eat out in Kilkenny.

It's the only restauraunt that does Mexican food. They also have a selection of Moroccan dishes. There's a really good Italian menu too, pizza's and pasta dishes. It covers quite a lot of bases.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 157 ✭✭pmccormack

Went to Key Largo and it was deadly real nice food.
    Cheers for the suggestion

• Advertisement
Advertisement