Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTI?

Options
  • 09-06-2010 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I've applied to GTI for a course starting in sept but don't really know much about the place? Any comments on what it's like would be grateful..thanx :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭3fullback

What was going on outside gti today 2 garda cars + film crew ?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭Elevator

that would Corp & anum, 4 part series for tg4, I was an extra for them couple of weeks ago

played the part of a Garda n all, never laughed more :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭Elevator

rowdy_1989 wrote: »
    I've applied to GTI for a course starting in sept but don't really know much about the place? Any comments on what it's like would be grateful..thanx :)

which course did ya apply for?

I recently finished music tech in there

• Registered Users Posts: 4 rowdy_1989

applied for beauty receptionist..just heard about the place through a friend and woz interested..doesnt seem to b much on their website about the place??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

I was there this year and plan on going back next year, it's fairly good. I did the Business Fashion course which is not one I'd reccommend. The course wasn't very good but that was more because our class didn't really get on and no one ever bothered coming in. Loads of my friends have done Media and the Art Porfolio there and they loved it, so I'm hoping I'll have a better time there this year.
    Just in case you don't know, there's a materials fee in the Beautician Receptionist course of around €1000.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 rowdy_1989

thanx for d info..an a didn kno that about d course, thanks :) is it a big place/many students there?? its down by the spanish arch isnt it??

Advertisement