Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom cooling-off period

• 09-06-2010 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hey,
    Does anyone know the cooling off period if you were going to switch to Eircom from another service provider? Eircom are telling me it's 7 days but the 3rd party verification people told me it was 10 days. Just wondering if anyone remembers talking to the verification people at all? Am having a nightmare.com with this whole issue and until I can contact the complaints department I thought I'd see if anyone had any ideas.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Am not quite sure of your situation obviously but you do have to give your present provider the agreed notificatioin that you are terminating your contract - have you done this? Usually it is a month if you have completed your initial minimum contract period.

Advertisement