Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leaving ireland... i have a question

Options
  • 09-06-2010 6:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

me and a few friends are leaving ireland for the summer and before we go, we decided to hang around together at a bar or cafe here in dublin... we are all 18-20 years of age so which bar or pub or anyplace that teenagers go to would you recommend? we dont want to go to a bar where the people are al in their 30's.. or something.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭judas101

I hear Club M is a hip young spot

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

judas101 wrote: »
    I hear Club M is a hip young spot

Over 21's afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

If its a nice day the cricket pavilion in Trinity College is a nice spot as you can have a few drinks lying in the sun. Otherwise I found Doyles on Trinity St. to be a place for young people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

If its a nice day the cricket pavilion in Trinity College is a nice spot as you can have a few drinks lying in the sun. Otherwise I found Doyles on Trinity St. to be a place for young people.

Strictly speaking you have to be Trinity students to be allowed drink on the Pav I think. They go around and check IDs every so often.

Doyle's is good for the youngsters though.

Any pubs I'd recommend though would be full of the dreaded people in their 30's.. or something so I'm afraid I wouldn't be too much help.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

Usually the easiest way to find a place filled with people under 30 is by finding out where does the cheapest drinks in the city center area.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 949 ✭✭✭maxxie

The Blue Lion on Parnell St

its an experience

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Q Bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭u2gooner

maxxie wrote: »
    The Blue Lion on Parnell St

its an experience

Is that still open?

Advertisement