Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Geography help

Options
  • 09-06-2010 6:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

Could someone please tell me what questions can come on soils, and in the case of each one, which headings you write under?

pleeaassee!!! :(:(

I completely missed all the soils section and my book is a bit confusing... :-/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭irish_man

dont bother doing soils just do the biome

one to watch out for are characteristics of a biome and animal adaptation to the biome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭chaoticmess

I'm really worried that three soil questions will come up though?? :(

I know it's never happened before.. but is that not a reason to be worried? :O

• Registered Users Posts: 36 shocxxxxxx

Well we were told that we're sorted if we know the characteristics and human impacts on the biome...so im about 90 percent sure that 3 soil questions can't come up...:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭chaoticmess

So pretty much no one is doing soils...?!!

I might try and learn a few bits and pieces in case and stick to biomes then... but still would be so worried! :O

Advertisement