Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Site For Accumulators

• 09-06-2010 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭

I have an account with Paddy Power but they wont allow me to do accumulators on the group matches, not sure why. A friend of mine set up an account with Boyle because he encountered the same problem with Paddy Power. However, I'm having difficulties setting up an account Boyle (thats a story for another day) and was wondering if people knew any other sites that would accept accumulators on the world cup group games.

Also, out of curiosity, does anyone know why Paddy Power wont allow me to do accumulators on group matches?

Comments

MR NINE wrote: »
    I have an account with Paddy Power but they wont allow me to do accumulators on the group matches, not sure why. A friend of mine set up an account with Boyle because he encountered the same problem with Paddy Power. However, I'm having difficulties setting up an account Boyle (thats a story for another day) and was wondering if people knew any other sites that would accept accumulators on the world cup group games.

Also, out of curiosity, does anyone know why Paddy Power wont allow me to do accumulators on group matches?

I'm confused. Surely you can do accums?

Post up your accum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭dotsflan

are you putting in one team twice? ie Italy v paraguay and italy v new zealand
    that could be a related bet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭MR NINE

dotsflan wrote: »
    are you putting in one team twice? ie Italy v paraguay and italy v new zealand
    that could be a related bet

I am yes. I figured that was probably the problem. Other sites seem to accept it, at least Boyle accepted my friends bet where he was including the same team more than once.

rarnes1 wrote: »
    I'm confused. Surely you can do accums?

Post up your accum

Its a long shot, we're talking 14 matches. I think the fact I have the same team in it twice is the problem, but it seems odd to me that some sites would accept these bets and others wouldn't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

They're site recognises what would be deemed a related bet, however, I'm sure if you mailed them they'd give you the combined odds (which more than likely won't equate to the sum of the two individual prices)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,778 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Done it in Boyles today (shop) with some teams 3 times and it was accepted no problem. She even printed me out a coupon cos they had no originals. I presume ur talking group games only?

Yeh group games only, can't really be betting on the knockout matches just yet can i :D

I signed up with ladbrokes and put it on there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

PP's multiples have been messed up lately and for some you have to phone them in, happened me with a top scorer accum yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Yeh group games only, can't really be betting on the knockout matches just yet can i :D

I signed up with ladbrokes and put it on there.

I ****ing hate the Ladbrokes online site. Good luck with it OP.

Advertisement