Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Photo Slide Projector

• 09-06-2010 7:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 478 ✭✭

I was wondering if anyone could help me with trying to source a slide projector.I know nothing about them and am trying to get it as a surprise.
    The slides themselves are from the 1990's.
    Are the slides specific to a particular brand of projector or will "one size fit all"?
    Also,is it possible to get a projector that you can plug a digital camera into and then project the photo's onto a screen?
    Sorry to be so vague and hope I have used the proper description of the items involved.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Simplicius

They are all a standard size 2X2 inches if the originals are 35mm film mounted in slides.
    Other larger sizes existed but are rare. So Any old style projector will work. your best bet is Evil-bay or local buy & sell.. make sure it is working before buying the bulbs cost a lot these days

On the digital stuff ...I'll let that to others

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 290 ✭✭Yv

There are a couple of slide projectors on Adverts.ie at the moment - can't vouch for any of them personally, but thought you might be interested:

http://tinyurl.com/2uhwzje

Advertisement