Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub Competition

Options
  • 09-06-2010 7:14pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A lad walks into a bar on a friday and gets a drink. He checks the bar to find friends and notices a donkey sitting at the end of the bar. He turns to the barman and asks,

"Whats with the donkey?"

"Well" says the barman, "If you can make him laugh you can have a free drink!"

"Fair enough." says the customer, so he heads over to the donkey and has a chat. Soon after, the donkey is falling about the place laughing.

The customer comes back and orders another drink free. The barman turns, "Amazing, if you can make him cry, I'll give you another!"

The customer agrees and after finishing his drink, has another chat with the donkey, who then begins to ball his eyes out.

The barman stunned asked, "How did you do it?"

Customer says, "Well I told him my balls were bigger than his, then I showed him!"

Advertisement