Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Evil Computer Games thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

cloud493 wrote: »
    So Matt's nuzlocke run, we took three casualties, esther the drowsee, Rowling the koffing, and RORYPOND the growlithe, RIP :( but then we added Umbridge the eevee, and RORYPOND2 the magmar :D

I couldn't deal with losing a Growlithe. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭marko93

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I couldn't deal with losing a Growlithe. :(

I read of someone losing an Arcanine ;__;

Many bro tears shed..

crying_meme2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Irwin evolved into Feraligator :D RORYPOND2 was nearly a casualty, hate stantler :mad:

Irwin evolved into Feraligator :D RORYPOND2 was nearly a casualty, hate stantler :mad:

Think I'll have to do a Ruby run through. Couldn't live with myself if I was responsible for the death of a Charmander/Growlithe

marko93 wrote: »
    Think I'll have to do a Ruby run through. Couldn't live with myself if I was responsible for the death of a Charmander/Growlithe

I would actually cry if a charmander died.

I know it's a fictional character, but still!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

What if it was.... a CHARIZARD

What if it was.... a CHARIZARD

Never liked Charizard. Charmeleon was alright, but Charmander is the best. All the starter Pokemon (Pikachu, Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Totodile, Cindoquil and Chicarita) were the best Pokemon in their evolution cycle.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Dave1711

Any TF2 players here?

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭leemurta

Dave1711 wrote: »
    Any TF2 players here?

I play it too much..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Dave1711

This is most good.

By any chance would you be interested in getting into competitive play?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Gen V pokemon are ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Say. TF2. MVM. Some lads from Boards. Who's up for it?

Colm! wrote: »
    Say. TF2. MVM. Some lads from Boards. Who's up for it?

Yerrrrrp!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

I'd play some MvM.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Black Mesa was released today. Can't download 'til tomorrow. ARgh!

I started playing Spore during the week while I was sick, such a fun game. :)

Also ordered my copy of TES:Oblivion today... I still can't believe it's actually part of my course to mod Oblivion... as in an ENTIRE MODULE is dedicated to modding Oblivion. :)

FPS set in UL anyone? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

I started playing Spore during the week while I was sick, such a fun game. :)

Also ordered my copy of TES:Oblivion today... I still can't believe it's actually part of my course to mod Oblivion... as in an ENTIRE MODULE is dedicated to modding Oblivion. :)

FPS set in UL anyone? :pac:
    To the Ski Slopes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Black Mesa was released today. Can't download 'til tomorrow. ARgh!
    I can't download it for at least a week. Boo-urns.

Lawliet wrote: »
    I can't download it for at least a week. Boo-urns.

If you're in Dublin any sooner than that, I can give it to you on a memory stick or something if you want

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

If you're in Dublin any sooner than that, I can give it to you on a memory stick or something if you want
    Thanks for the offer, but the problem is I've only got my netbook which can't handle any games really. I'll have to play it on my PC back at my parents house

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

It's 3.8gb to download :eek:

We're not all lucky enough to get UPC.

THAT's a big download? TF2 is like 12.8gb now. Skyrim's like 5gb. That's nothing :L

Filesizes are becoming a major hindrance to me at the moment. UL's Network blocks so much (even legal stuff like IndieCity), and my internet connection at home is two slow, and capped to boot.

On another note, has anyone played Kerball Space Program? Have heard really good things about it. Thinking of picking it up net week....

A friend of mine spends seemingly all his time on Kerball Space Program according to Steam but I've never gotten around to trying it out. Sounds interesting to say the least.

The descriptions Anthony Gallegos (IGN PC) gives on Rebel FM are just hilarious. He spoke of how he had one rocket that just took off and exploded straight away, and all the while you can watch your Kerball in the cockpit looking terrified. :pac:

Seeing as we got a few interested in MVM I went ahead and made a Steam group for C&H http://steamcommunity.com/groups/boardsch
    Go join it and we'll use it to organise some stuff.

Filesizes are becoming a major hindrance to me at the moment. UL's Network blocks so much (even legal stuff like IndieCity), and my internet connection at home is two slow, and capped to boot.

Get a VPN. They're like €5 a month these days. €5 a month to do whatever you want on the internet seems like a fair deal to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 270 ✭✭Supermensch

Playing GTA 4, because my mammy would never let me get it when I was younger and I lost interest in the interim (Also, we were largely a Nintendo household, our computer was shíte). I sold my computer's processor there last week, though, so no GTA or Black Mesa Source until Piledriver is released :(

THAT's a big download? TF2 is like 12.8gb now. Skyrim's like 5gb. That's nothing :L
    It is of course from an internet connection, wouldn't be a problem from a dvd.

• Advertisement

It is of course from an internet connection, wouldn't be a problem installed from a dvd.

Advertisement