Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enniscorthy

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

I am after been told that the Athenuem fashion show and the castle Events have been cancelled. The brochures for the strawberry fair were all ready printed when all this came out about this individual and what he was at.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭EverythingGood

Navarre wrote: »
    I am after been told that the Athenuem fashion show and the castle Events have been cancelled. The brochures for the strawberry fair were all ready printed when all this came out about this individual and what he was at.

Wasn't aware of that, no harm. He walks around with that cravat like he is Picasso or Yeats or someone...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

Wasn't aware of that, no harm. He walks around with that cravat like he is Picasso or Yeats or someone...

Who? PM me if you can't post here. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭ezra_

Del.Monte wrote: »
    Who? PM me if you can't post here. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!

This!

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭gumgum1

I would like to know too please and thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭davef1000

Me too...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

Is he someway involved in selling those beautiful portraits in Mr. Sales window?

Dracula, Marilyn Monroe, some boxer, Map of Ireland... a fine collection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭jca

TheChevron wrote: »
    Is he someway involved in selling those beautiful portraits in Mr. Sales window?

Dracula, Marilyn Monroe, some boxer, Map of Ireland... a fine collection.

He was standing in the door of that fine premises, you're on the button. I know the girl in question he gave her a terrible time, she's very friendly and obviously this immature Muppet completely misread the situation, you'd think he was 16.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Is it against the rules to post a link to the article? assuming this court appearance has already been reported on?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

vicwatson wrote: »
    Is it against the rules to post a link to the article? assuming this court appearance has already been reported on?

It's in the public eye so no problems posting it now.

• Advertisement

zerks wrote: »

Was in both Guardian and Echo, so no reason it can't be done.

On a separate thing; anyone know what Datapac are like to work for (for office role)?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Anyone have a link then? ;)

Was in both Guardian and Echo, so no reason it can't be done.

On a separate thing; anyone know what Datapac are like to work for (for office role)?

Very decent company to work for anyone I know who works for them in either of their Enniscorthy or Dublin branches has been with them for years.

jca wrote: »
    Very decent company to work for anyone I know who works for them in either of their Enniscorthy or Dublin branches has been with them for years.

glassdoor gives them terrible reviews! I don't know anyone who works there, to ask directly either.

glassdoor gives them terrible reviews! I don't know anyone who works there, to ask directly either.

Always someone to contradict you on boards. I know one girl and two men in the Enniscorthy offices who like working there and one man who's in their Dublin offices donkeys years and likes the place too.

Always someone to contradict you on boards. I know one girl and two men in the Enniscorthy offices who like working there and one man who's in their Dublin offices donkeys years and likes the place too.

Thanks JCA, I don't pay too much attention to things like glassdoor or tripadvisor...

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭lazer.blue

I would say that the 'cons' as listed on glassdoor are quite accurate and I have never been on that website until today

lazer.blue wrote: »
    I would say that the 'cons' as listed on glassdoor are quite accurate and I have never been on that website until today

Its the potential lack of a pension more than anything that puts me off.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭trigger26

Having worked there I would agree with the Glassdoor negative comments, handy app that!

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭DefinitelyMarc

Glassdoor is best used for bigger, international companies to be honest.

People usually only give glassdoor feedback when it's bad (Or outstandingly good), so that'll hit smaller businesses harder.

• Advertisement

So did everyone here enjoy the first night of the Strawberry Fair? Had to head down town just after 9 and the place was very quiet.

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭daraghwal

So did everyone here enjoy the first night of the Strawberry Fair? Had to head down town just after 9 and the place was very quiet.
    I didn't realise it was on...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,433 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

The Strawberry,music and food festival is the current title I think,or some combination of the above.
    Monday looks like a washout for them though unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

It's called Strawberry Roots Festival aswell I think, I might pop up Sunday but the whole festival is gone way downhill since I first went up their in late 1980s.

Corrigan Carpets closing,announced on his Facebook page the other day.

Corrigan Carpets closing,announced on his Facebook page the other day.

Saw that, sad to see Eugene / Tim have been going a long time in the town.

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭daraghwal

Is electricity gone in enniscorthy?

daraghwal wrote: »
    Is electricity gone in enniscorthy?

Only one fault locally. https://www.esb.ie/esb-networks/powercheck/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭jpb1974

Bad 3 car crash at the Blackwater junction on the Enniscorthy-Oulart Rd this evening. One of the cars was upside down. No ambulances when I passed, so hopefully no casualties.

• Advertisement

jpb1974 wrote: »
    Bad 3 car crash at the Blackwater junction on the Enniscorthy-Oulart Rd this evening. One of the cars was upside down. No ambulances when I passed, so hopefully no casualties.

Bit of a speed track that road.

Advertisement