Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boat Fishing

Options
  • 09-06-2010 7:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can hire a boat for a days fishing?

I know about the ones in Bulloch Harboir, but I'm looking for something a bit bigger that comes with all the gear and a skipper to show you the ropes.

I've been on one from DL harbour before, but I've lost his details.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Got it, thanks.

I'm looking to arrange a bit of a day out for some friends and relatives.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

It's a cracking boat, similar to one of these jobs

http://www.safehavenmarine.com/INTERCEPTOR%2042%20ANGLING%20DIVE%20version.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Is that the one that's anchored just outside Cole harbour, can't remember the name of it though??

No, it's on the marina. I got talking to the skipper one day, it's the same boat builder they use for the Dublin and Cork pilot boats so a real workhorse.

• Advertisement
Advertisement