Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inferno Ten - 03/07/10

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

No
    DooM's hype song for Inferno Xtreme (as someone dubbed it last night)

No
    Orim wrote: »
    12 gigs of footage? Please tell me that's already uploaded onto youtube?

Otherwise your million videos prediction will be on the way and I may have to kill you.

In other news, can a contributor on SFIE check if they can edit a post please.

yup

To be fair I shot most of the Q con stuff in HQ so for example my match with Blag (best of 5) at 15 minutes took up 700mb on it's own before I ran it through streamclip.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

No
    In other news, can a contributor on SFIE check if they can edit a post please.

I've had trouble editing stuff. Nothing seems to happen when i click on edit

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

animaX wrote: »
    I've had trouble editing stuff. Nothing seems to happen when i click on edit

Cheers. I'm not sure if you're allowed to edit once it's posted. I'll have a look when I get home.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

No
    I can confirm I'll be there tomorrow, what time will people be arriving at? I would like to get some warm up games going. See you all there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

Guys, I smashed my elbow on a nail, right on the funnybone last thing in work this evening....the pain is like an electric shock and I'm not sure i'll be able to compete tomorrow(it's actually hurting to type this), I'll still pop down and attempt a few games on the PS3/XBL later this evening, if things don't improve drastically though, I'm out.

Here's hoping it's ok....

Ken.

No
    I'm thinking of showing up around 12.

Need about 45 minutes practice before I can get up to full speed!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

No
    I'm thinking of showing up around 12.

Need about 45 minutes practice before I can get down to full speed!
    Fixed

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

No
    ill be there around 12 aswell. Need some practice. New job has killed my SF4 play. Woefully uner prepared. :o

Getting myself ready. Should be in for about 12 hopefully.

Can everyone with PS compatible sticks make sure to bring them. Especially TEs and Modded SEs.

• Advertisement

No
    Getting myself ready. Should be in for about 12 hopefully.

Can everyone with PS compatible sticks make sure to bring them. Especially TEs and Modded SEs.

I have the ps TE with me.

Pwease don't forget my xbox one and my extension cord for my cam?

I have the ps TE with me.

Pwease don't forget my xbox one and my extension cord for my cam?

What Xbox one? All I have is your tripod and extension cord.

No
    What Xbox one? All I have is your tripod and extension cord.

Good try. :)

Don't forget : Reg ends at half one and groups kick off at two.

If you on the way but will be late text me or chopper.

If you're late we may be able to fit you in but it's not guaranteed.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

No
    Sorry guys, cant make this. Slept it out (fire alarm and evacuation last night!)and missed the 735 train. Tried rining the iarnroad eireann helpline at 9 to see if I could transfer ticket but they werent open even though they should have been. Then their website wenjt down as I was trying to make the booking for the 1000 and the day ticket would be about 60 if I went and booked at the station.

Was looking forward to it too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

No
    Arrrrrggghhhh this blows I wont be able to make it I've got an interview for a stupid job (which I need badly) out in the Airport which blows, will try to make it in after to at least watch a few matches

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

No
    Didn't over 10,000 people apply for those jobs? :eek:

Good luck anyway. Hope you get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

No
    Kirby wrote: »
    Didn't over 10,000 people apply for those jobs? :eek:

Good luck anyway. Hope you get it.

Yes so I believe this is only a first round interview and if I'm successful there'll be another 2 rounds I think. I also look like crap at the moment I haven't had a haircut in months and I look like a mushroom from mario bros and my good suit is filthy so I'd say I'm boned

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

No
    I'm on the bus should be in just after one.

though this bus is already 20 minutes late. and full to the brim with coffin dodgers. so we''l see.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

So, did anybody succeed in stopping Coblecog from what would be an amazing 3-in-a-row?? The suspense!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

No
    So, did anybody succeed in stopping Coblecog from what would be an amazing 3-in-a-row?? The suspense!!

no
    he won 4th time in a row

we inspected his pad though and turns out he was using turbo ! some smart wiring inside the pad.

No
    1st Cobelcog
    2nd Blag
    3rd animaX

Great fun, got loads of matches in, looking forward to the next one

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Blood-Martyr

No
    Yea , for a first timers (even thought I lost every game :( ) it was a bit of craic :D . Pity the Ger - Arg game was on , otherwise I probably would of stayed longer.

Practise practise practise for me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

No
    What was the turnout? Silly education prevented me from attending.

No
    I think I heard there was 28 people competing, I could be wrong though. Some people were there who didnt play in the tournament like Orim.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

Another great Inferno! Delighted I got out of groups, though there was a smaller turnout.

Good games to all I played. The final was one of the best matches I've seen at Inferno so kudos to the lads too.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭DarkTalant

No
    Good games to everyone today.
    This'll teach me to play in a tournament with a character that I have almost no match-up experience with....
    Best final I've seen to date!

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Terry was only third.....what the hell was my team mate doing?????

No
    Grand finals were intense. Happy I got knocked out by a damn good Bison.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

No
    Today was good craic lads, ggs to everyone I played, even though I lost every match!

And before anyone asks, yes, the guy who was asleep on the chair was me. ( 3 hour train journey + stuffy room + me only getting 1 hours sleep last night = sleepy misty! ) I'm kinda half suspecting Doom recorded that and will be putting it up on youtube to embarrass me! :pac:

Advertisement