Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone tried these?

• 09-06-2010 8:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭

Estrella Inedit

Adnams Innovation

Both speciality beers, but I'm thinking about giving them a try, but has anyone tried them yet? They're a bit expensive, are they worth it?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,081 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Confab wrote: »
    Estrella Inedit

Adnams Innovation

Both speciality beers, but I'm thinking about giving them a try, but has anyone tried them yet? They're a bit expensive, are they worth it?

Haven't tried the Estrella "ElBuli" beer but have heard that it's rather ordinary. I'll probably try it sometime out of curiosity.

The Innovation, on the other hand, I can highly recommend! Well worth its reasonable price!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

I've had them both, Short answer: Innovation worth it; Inédit not.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭thelynchfella

any beer you've never had, is worth trying in my book!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,673 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

How much is it for a bottle of Estrella Inedit normally,must say I've never seen either beer in my any of my local off licences.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

How much is it for a bottle of Estrella Inedit normally
    About a tenner.
    must say I've never seen either beer in my any of my local off licences.
    Specialty beer offies aren't that thick on the ground (map; green pins). Superquinn do Innovation as well.

• Advertisement

BeerNut wrote: »
    About a tenner.

For a large (75cl) bottle.

Inédit not.

Wow! It's that ordinary?
    I imagined it as being rather ordinary but with a distinct taste of "quality".

Sounds awful, or rather more like a beer that if you were having a party and it was going cheap, you'd buy a bunch of bottles!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Superquinn do Innovation as well.

That's where I saw both. Inedit is €7, reduced from €8, I was tempted but the Innovation will get a taste in it's place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

Its like a beer champagne...not for me - either beer or champagne please. Inedit that is

Advertisement