Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

connect lg cookie to pc via bluetooth

Options
  • 09-06-2010 8:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭

Trying to connect lg cookie/kp500 to pc via bluetooth. It asks for a passcode? Where do i get the passcode? How do i set up to pair them . i did it before but it is a while ago

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭robbie67

i have a lg renoir and to connect via bluetooth you pick the passcode just make sure the phone and the pc are the same number it should work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭PrimalTherapy

tried that but pc then sent different passcode to phone. Cannot even get the passcode screen now

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭robbie67

i have just tried to send a file now worked no problem you should find bluetooth file transfer in start = accessories i put 0000 in my pc first and then my phone asked me for the passcode put in 0000 and it went straight away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭PrimalTherapy

robbie67 wrote: »
    i have just tried to send a file now worked no problem you should find bluetooth file transfer in start = accessories i put 0000 in my pc first and then my phone asked me for the passcode put in 0000 and it went straight away
    I got it working but cannot see a list of my dialled calls on the pc. I cannot scroll thru phone as it keeps opening anything i touch

Advertisement