Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo Shop in Blanchardstown

Options
  • 09-06-2010 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

I was in the new shop in blach village today seamed like a nice shop and the artist I was speaking to was friendly and helpful and all that.
    I was just wondering if any one knows his work or has anything done in the shop or form him.
    I can’t remember the artist name but the shop is called inkwest tattoo.
    Id really like to use the shop because its close to home so any feed back would be great thanks.:)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

where abouts in blanch village is it im really close me self i wouldnt mind popping in to have gewwk
    but major down side is you'll have nearly all the teenagers or what ever with tattoos in blanch hahaha blanch village and around is full of young people around it and all 16-19 year olds are always going about wanting a tattoo but he'l get good business

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Hunter.S

Its near the church where the barbers in which they did dreadlocks and all that used to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭mrmojo

Deadly I was wondering how long it would be before somebody opened a shop out here!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Hunter.S

Ye its great to have it, should have been one years ago.
    Hopefully it will do well and stay open.:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

i think its bad hope it doesnt stay open it will attract the wrong crowds . . . mostly muppets

• Advertisement
Advertisement