Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funny request....Irish Times World Cup mag from last week?

Options
  • 09-06-2010 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone in Galway has a copy of the Times from last Wednesday (June 2) hanging around, or specifically the free World Cup magazine that came with it. I normally get this as it features some good articles but I was away on holiday and missed it. It's probably a long shot but if anyone still had it and did not want it I would be very grateful!

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

Was just about to post a similiar thread!
    Im looking for the gaurdian and observer sports sections from sunday just gone, specifically the wall charts.
    I think i still have that mag, will have a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

dunno if it's the same, I still have the one from Sunday, 30th May, (Sunday Times) if that's any good to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Keyser Söze

that wasn't funny at all

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

My mam has it in her house in Dublin i'm nearly sure.
    If she hasn't thrown it out,you're more than welcome to it OP.
    Only thing is it'd be next week before i'd have it..

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭gandroid

galah wrote: »
    dunno if it's the same, I still have the one from Sunday, 30th May, (Sunday Times) if that's any good to you?

I would love that too actually. Is it ok to PM you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭gandroid

Alwaysadub or anyone else who has the Irish Times one, please feel free to PM me and THANKS a lot for the offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

My mam's away till Sunday. I'll let you know then if it's still there.

Advertisement