Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drop in Creche Yeah or Neh

Options
  • 09-06-2010 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I am a single mum to 18 month old girl, I'm working, my childminder has phoned me to say shes sick and can't take my daughter tomorrow. My usual backup is my mum or one of my friends but they can't take her tomorrow either. My meetings in the morning are fairly important to my job and in current times keeping it is essential. I am debating trying one of those drop in creches for the morning and taking a half day to get less grief from the boss, but my little girl comes first so i was wondering if anyone has any feedback from the drop in creche (I saw one close to Connally station) or is it a stay home day for me :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

We used our local one and it was spot on. That's in Skerries though. Can't speak for any of the others.

Advertisement