Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam Down?

Options
  • 09-06-2010 9:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭

Lads is steam down for anyone?

I can log onto my account but then it says No Connection at the bottom and i can't see my friends list.

It also popped up that my credentials had expired after pc restart but i just re-entered my password.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

In UK, all good for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Mataguri

In Dublin, its good here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

I was getting that no connection thing since the update yesterday
    Works perfectly fine though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

When something like this happens for you, the best place to find out is the Steam Forums. Usually in the General Discussion section there is a sticky thread that gives info about Steam downtime/maintenance
    http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14

• Registered Users Posts: 7,155 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Could login fine last night, couldnt start Team fortress though :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Well it seemed to fix itself last night. There was no downtime mentioned on their forums.

It seemed okay to login and play but the friends system was down. Couldn't connect to it at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Lads is steam down for anyone?

I can log onto my account but then it says No Connection at the bottom and i can't see my friends list.

It also popped up that my credentials had expired after pc restart but i just re-entered my password.

Here's the latest downtime that was announced for the 8th. Could possibly have overlapped with your downtime that you experienced. I had downtime yesterday too.
    http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=784745&page=14

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

My connection was fine yesterday - Kerry.

But the day before I had awful problems. (Atleast I think it was 2 days ago lol)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

The graph on the homepage had nearly half the users cut off for short periods.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Having troubles connecting tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    And if you watch the video carefully, the red Engineer is sporting a new shotgun (looks like an old western-style shotgun), guess that's one of his upgrades for the coming Engy Update!

Advertisement