Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cigars in Kilkenny?

Options
  • 09-06-2010 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where i could buy a cigar in kilkenny?

(title is pretty self explanatory, now that i think about it :rolleyes:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Dr.Sanchez

Shops, pubs... Not hard really!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Anyone know where i could buy a cigar in kilkenny?

(title is pretty self explanatory, now that i think about it :rolleyes:)

There's been no tobacconist in Kilkenny since the OK House closed 10 years ago as far as I know, so it's just the ones you get in the shops.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

If you're looking for the big fat mafia don type cigars, they sell them in The Wine Centre, and they have their own humidor.

If you're merely after plebian blends, any petrol station or newsagent will be able to fulfil your request.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭500sel

I assume your not talking about a full corona/ Hamlet ?

00Blaine00 wrote: »
    Shops, pubs... Not hard really!

You'd be luck to get Henri Winterman half corona in a shop and a single Hamlet in a pub ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Dr.Sanchez

RoverJames wrote: »
    You'd be luck to get Henri Winterman half corona in a shop and a single Hamlet in a pub ;)

Tynan's Bridge House Bar stock Henri Winterman half/full corona, Hamlet and the usual tipped cigars. Can buy them single or by the pack...

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭pat k

try the wine centre on john street it is an off licence but they sell that kinda stuff aswell best of luck

Advertisement