Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone Feeling Tired Yet?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Cook!eMonster

It was awful :( Im praying for Boland and Cultural Context!

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Orlaladuck

I'd reeeally go over Literary Genre or Vision and Viewpoint really quickly because I have sneaky suspicion it won't be up..it didn't come up either papers for the mocks and neither came up last year, while CC did.. be careful with that but then again who knows either! I hope boland comes up as well =(.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Victoria.

I'm wrecked :(
    Was home yesterday really early and still got nothing done and went to bed at 10.

Got up at 7 today with great plans to do about 5 hours study for english II. It's now nearly 12 and have done nothing. The only way I can learn essays off is by writing them out 10 times and I don't have the energy to do that.

Can't believe I'm so tired after just one of my eleven exams.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

Victoria. wrote: »
    I'm wrecked :(
    Was home yesterday really early and still got nothing done and went to bed at 10.

Got up at 7 today with great plans to do about 5 hours study for english II. It's now nearly 12 and have done nothing. The only way I can learn essays off is by writing them out 10 times and I don't have the energy to do that.

Can't believe I'm so tired after just one of my eleven exams.

Me too! 10 to go and I'm wrecked, also being very unproductive with my time, watching Glee and SATC... I'm the only one to blame if I don't do as well as I'd hoped :P

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭FredBaby!

I'm absolutely cream crackered after that English paper two...anybody know a good cure for hand cramps?

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

It was awful :( Im praying for Boland and Cultural Context!

Hard luck...:eek::(

Advertisement