Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All you maths /geog heads!

Options
  • 09-06-2010 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭

o/

So I noticed we got kinda f*cked over on the timetable for geog/maths.

We finish our exam on thursday at 5:20 So study geog abit after it say 6:30 -8 or so. Then maths 9-10:30. Bed. Get up early around 6:30 study geog then do maths at the break between geog/maths.

Any tips for last bits of cramming? How you working your timetable for thursday after English?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

Thursday after English i'm crying quietly in a corner over that wonderful bit of timetabling, failing that i may just cram geography all night and all morning, theres always math paper two..

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭LovexxLife

Yea im a bit f**ked for that too!
    I got maths grinds frm 7-9
    So im thinking geog when i come home till i go for maths!
    Really dont like having geog so early in da exams

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

/phew thought I was the only one who felt I got shafted! Geog is a long exam as well with alot of writing so it's gonna hurt:( and I hope to do really well in both, which makes cramming even harder:(

• Registered Users Posts: 46 MyHair

Its a joke that both geography and maths are on the same day :mad:
    Both are suck difficult exams:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Screwed because they're my weakest subjects. Think I'll ave to sacrifice Geography for maths...

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 327 ✭✭zoom!

I know no geoecology and very little answers. I'm set for maths so I think I'll just cram geography once I finish my Lear this morning and tonight and get up early and cram it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

It's pretty horrible alright, I'm going to rush home, start with maths, move on to Geography and spent most of the night on Geography because there's so much to learn. That break between Geography and Maths on Friday is going to be full of maths though, I'll try and sqeeze in as much as I can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭H2student

My strategy. go home tonight at 6 pm then sleep. Seriously, I was wrecked after Paper I yesterday (slept for 11 hours) and paper II is worse. I rather get up fresh and study geo for an hour tomorrow morning rather than die of exhaustion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

If you don't have a clear head for maths, you're not going to do well at all. Best to get some sleep at this stage...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭lallychops

Thursday after English i'm crying quietly in a corner over that wonderful bit of timetabling, failing that i may just cram geography all night and all morning, theres always math paper two..

cramming isnt gonna help that much tbh.....im sure you already know the stuff just flick through it before bed and when you get up....

although i will admit it was some crap timetabling alright!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭H2student

hm... give me that advice again except subtitute it with english. Then I'll go to bed for another 3 hours and then get the lift to school :P

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ruski

Yeah, I need to get loads done in Geography and I badly need to brush up on some maths stuff like proofs in differentiation.

I'm just gonna do one paper from either subject tonight.

Advertisement