Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Course Partner required for "2for1" Course

Options
  • 09-06-2010 11:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi, I am planning to attend a Portobello course Facilities Management Professional (Dip). This course costs 2386 Euro but the Institute is currently running a "2 for 1" deal at the moment. I'm looking for someone who is interested in doing this course to "partner Up" and take advantage of this offer.

Course Dates: 22/6/2010 - 18/1/2011 OR 20/10/2010 - 27/4/2011

Cheers, -Troy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Guy-Incognito

Hi Troy
    I was just seeing if you went ahead with doing the course. I am currently looking into doing the course starting on the 22/02/11 and could partner up with you to make a saving if possible. If you are already in the middle of it or if you are finished I'd greatly appreciate any feedback on how's it going and what you thought.
    Cheers
    Barry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jonathanmartin

Hi Troy,

I would be interested in doing the facilities course and taking advantage of the deal. I think it starts on the 22nd so hopefully im not too late. If its too late could you let me know your thoughts on the course.

Cheers,

Jonathan

Advertisement