If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

46" Samsung and surround sound

Options
  • 10-06-2010 8:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Looking at the 46" Samsung's and leaning towards the 46CX750. 3D might be fun. What's your best price on that? I'm in Waterford but could collect at your Dublin store.

Also need a surround sound package. Its not a big room. Maybe 10 X 20. Budget for that is €300.

Thanks!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

randox wrote: »
    Looking at the 46" Samsung's and leaning towards the 46CX750. 3D might be fun. What's your best price on that? I'm in Waterford but could collect at your Dublin store.

Also need a surround sound package. Its not a big room. Maybe 10 X 20. Budget for that is €300.

Thanks!

Randox,

Thanks a million for the post & apologies for the delay getting back to you - we don't currently stock the 46CX750 - we do stock the SAMS-UE46C7000
    which is £1999.95 or the UE46C8000 (due shortly).

On the surround system - have a look at the Pioneer DCS585 system which we can do at a mad Boardie Special £219.95.
    http://www.pioneer.eu/uk/products/42/100/42/DCS-585/index.html

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭randox

Thanks John. I found the C750 locally. I'll have a look at the pioneer.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.