Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nokia crashing

Options
  • 10-06-2010 9:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭

i got a new nokia a year ago and it died in two months it wouldnt turn on would ask for a pin and show the holding hands logo and would then just stop on a white screen. i got a new phone and its now doing the same thing except it will come on and it'll work fine as long as no one tries to call me or i try to text someone.
    I did get the other phone looked at and it works fine now as long as i dont put a sim into it.
    is the problem the phone or the sim. or could it be the memory card that came with the phone as i've used the new memory card in both phones. but now i've two phones that keep crashing and i dont want to get another one on my current network as i'm leaving it as soon as i can, waiting for contract to end.
    if it is the phone if i buy a sim free phone and put my sim in it will that work.
    or can i just get a new sim and will it solve the problem.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭not_xanthor

The most likely problem would seem to be the sim.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,238 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Nokia's have a 2 year warranty get them both repaired under warranty, i've never seen a sim to crash a phone but I have seen a memory card to do it a few times, either way both phones sound faulty.

Advertisement