Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ELIOT

Options
  • 10-06-2010 9:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭

those interested in taking t.s eliot if he appears on the paper....how many poems have you studied by him ? they are really long.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Victoria.

I'll be doing Eliot as my first choice. :)

Will be writing about Prufrock, Game of Chess and Aunt Helen

3 of Eliot's poems are more than sufficient.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭lallychops

Victoria. wrote: »
    I'll be doing Eliot as my first choice. :)

Will be writing about Prufrock, Game of Chess and Aunt Helen

3 of Eliot's poems are more than sufficient.

ah cool.....there is so much in them though glad 3 is enough :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Because of his depth, three poems is plenty... As long as you analyse them well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Crow92

prufrock, game of chess and journey of the magi...I hope to god he comes up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I'd write about six, three in detail and three others just kind of thrown in. He's not my best poet but I wouldn't mind writing about him if he came up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭0.M.GXX

i love him... i hope he comes up... i have done preludes, aunt helen rannoch,usk and im just going to quote a bit from prufock ;)
    i have heard that he is a definite to come up this year.. so i am very hopeful... best of luck to all of ye!!

Advertisement