Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's that video from yesterday gone?

Options
  • 10-06-2010 10:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Remember that video that was on here yesterday about that guy who was giving out about English paper 1? Where did that go? I didn't get a chance to look at it yesterday but I had a quick look through the thread and by the sound of things its a pretty funny video.

But I'm after looking for the thread today and I can't find it. Where did it go?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Well the lad took down the video. I'd imagine the thread was deleted or moved. Pretty nasty stuff said in there. Although he deserved most of it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Kersmash wrote: »
    Well the lad took down the video.

Smart choice

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

did no one download it.. i was going ta and then i went for the dinner and when i came back it was down... it was one for the ipod to cheer me up ever more when i get my A in the leaving and he only gets his B.. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Advertisement