Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

King Lear Predictions

• 10-06-2010 10:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭lallychops

no body knows......we can try and predict until the cows come home.....but at the end of the day we are all in the exact same boat as each other no one has a cluue what will e on that paper untill 2 o clock today!!!! .......only thing i know is that once you know the main big themes they all link in with each other and once you know the charcaters not much you can do afterwards.....just sit back and take it as it comes.....

• Registered Users Posts: 49 TheDenominator

lallychops wrote: »
    no body knows......we can try and predict until the cows come home.....but at the end of the day we are all in the exact same boat as each other no one has a cluue what will e on that paper untill 2 o clock today!!!! .......only thing i know is that once you know the main big themes they all link in with each other and once you know the charcaters not much you can do afterwards.....just sit back and take it as it comes.....

yeah thats probably the best thing to do :P

I've heard things like the possibility of Lear as a tragic hero, sympathy for Lear, and even possibly the fool but at this stage all you can do is revise your quotes and hope for the best..... at least thats my strategy! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Cipango

Just a guess...but maybe learn something along the lines of the viciousness and how its overcome by loyalty and honour.

Or maybe a question about how evil characters facinate us??

Just my guess.....be willing to bet my life! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

I was banking on Edmund, the second question was perfect.

Advertisement