Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One for all voucher

Options
  • 10-06-2010 10:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭

I got one of these as a present but i've yet to use it cause no where seems to give change for them only own store vouchers. does anyone know of anywhere around dublin that gives change back?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Is it the paper voucher one? Maybe bring it to the post office and see if it can be traded for the credit card type. That way you can spend as much or as little as you want in any shop and it will just subtract from the card balance.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Nobody's going to give you money back when you haven't used money. They don't have the facilities to give you a One 4 all voucher with the remaining balance so they give you a store voucher. It's one reason why the vouchers are crap. I'd recommend to try trading it in for the giftcard version too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

Probably the only way to go is the giftcard if you don't have a big purchase coming up. Or maybe use it in somewhere like Dunnes/Superquinn where you at least will buy food if nothing else..

The downside of the giftcard is that it's not as widely accepted. I had one that it took me forever to use as every retailer I tried for about 11 months refused it. In the end I used it for an overnight stay in Galway as it is accepted in a lot of hotels rather than shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Theres a list online lads FFS.

You don't have to run the gauntlet everytime you want to use it.

Advertisement