Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you live in Hospital?

Options
  • 10-06-2010 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

I've found a nice place to rent just outside Hospital (Churchfarm). The house suits me fine but I've only been to Hospital twice. Had drinks in Scoby's and O'Neills and both seem fine, friendly places and Hospital itself seems grand. The agent is pushing for an answer on the house and I'm tempted but is there anything I need to know - like most people, I'm looking for a friendly, quiet village with no anti-social problems. Where's the nearest place for food shopping? Is it really only 20 minutes into Limerick City? Moving from Kerry where I've been really happy, to go to college in Limerick and I'd welcome all opinions on Hospital and that neck of the woods. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭clint_eastman

I'd suggest Hospital was more like 30-35mins to Limerick City center, if thats important to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭fleabag

Thanks Clint, was suspicious the agent was underestimating it for the sake of getting the house rented. 35 minutes is grand though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

Theres friendlier towns IMO :)

and you would probably be better off doing your food shopping in Limerick if you are going there to college.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭fleabag

Thanks Limerick Lass. I've said yes to the house now so my fate is sealed ....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

Best of luck then... and welcome to Limerick :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 spud96

No.....sori...tis not at nice place soz i play load of matchs ova dare...i'd b passin 2ru most of the town.....nd dares not much gud bout

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

spud96 wrote: »
    No sorry its not a nice place, sorry I play a lot of matches over there. I would be passing through most of the town and there's not much good about

Ahhh a lot better :cool:

Advertisement