Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

comparative

Options
  • 10-06-2010 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭

for the comparative what are the main heading you contrast between for cc and gvv - there basically the same heading but you talk about the settting in cc and the optimism and pessimism for gvv

i have religion, poverty, family relationships, patriarchal societies, class division, key moments,

is there any other heading anyone can think of ---- i lost my notes copy so i'm screwed unless i get a moment of inspiration inside.. :P :P :P

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,797 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

everyone in the locality being so close.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Economic situation of the families.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

if i talk about those topics in general for either gvv or cc i should be sound.. if i get about half a page on each that's 4ish pages.. should be ok... shouldn't i????

johnmcdnl wrote: »
    if i talk about those topics in general for either gvv or cc i should be sound.. if i get about half a page on each that's 4ish pages.. should be ok... shouldn't i????
    Yeah aslong as you compare, compare and compare!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

Finical wrote: »
    Yeah aslong as you compare, compare and compare!

and big words ;) for the language

PCLM PCLM PCLM PCLM PCLM i really don't think about PCLM enough but sur..

bring it on

would you recomend the 30+40 marks question or the full 70 marker...

• Advertisement

johnmcdnl wrote: »
    and big words ;) for the language

PCLM PCLM PCLM PCLM PCLM i really don't think about PCLM enough but sur..

bring it on

would you recomend the 30+40 marks question or the full 70 marker...
    Full 70 man for me anyways. Keeps the flow going I find if I o the 30+40 I repeat myself a lot while the 70 marker keeps the flow going. My teacher recommended the 70 too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Likewise. My teacher says candidates that do the full 70 always seem to get more marks than those who do the 40 + 30.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,797 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

yup the 70 marker...I am 80% writing about Billy Elliot in it, and then throwing in the comparisons for Pride & Prejudice and Dancing at Lughnasa, cause I havent a clue for them

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭dodgystuff

Come oooon Literary Genre! Only one I know. If GV+V and CC come up I'm screwed. We never did CC and V+V just annoys me.

And yeah full 70 marker for me too. Did it in the mocks, got the highest in the class, only one who did the 70

Advertisement