Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guest House in Bundoran

Options
  • 10-06-2010 11:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey Im travelling up to Donegal at the end of June for a few nights. Just looking for a really nice guest house/ B&B as close to Bundoran as possible.. Must do a really good fry for breakfast! :D
    So if you run one or have recently stayed in a nice one, I'd really appreciate it, trying do this break on a budget.
    Thanks;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭starfish12

OP Sea Sessions is on weekend 25-26-27th in Bundoran, most places are fully booked, could be better off going before or after those dates!

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

There's a lot to choose from on this list

I stayed in O'Gormans Hollow a few years ago. Great place and a fantastic breakfast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

muffler wrote: »
    There's a lot to choose from on this list

I stayed in O'Gormans Hollow a few years ago. Great place and a fantastic breakfast

Lazy bugger, you stayed in a B&B and you only live 40 mins up the road :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Lazy bugger, you stayed in a B&B and you only live 40 mins up the road :pac:
    True, but there were extenuating circumstances - one 5 letter word beginning with V and ending in A ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

muffler wrote: »
    True, but there were extenuating circumstances - one 5 letter word beginning with V and ending in A ;)

Oh deer, as long as people realise its a drink related word cos there is another word that fits into what you said but as its a family forum best not to spell it out :pac:...anyways back to topic (quick) :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement