Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gail Platt - Guilty Or Innocent

Options
  • 10-06-2010 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

Even her own mother believes she's killed Joe. Of course, we know different, and whether Gail is found guilty or innocent tonight means nothing because the audience know the truth of what happened that night.

Gail has been with the street for decades, she's grown up there, and the likelihood is that she will NEVER be found guilty. Of course, Deirdre was found guilty and sent to prison all those years ago, but in that instance there was still a person alive who could overturn her conviction.

In this case, Joe is dead, and if she is found guilty it's unlikely she'll receive an appeal in the next few months or that any new breakthrough evidence will be found in that time to clear her. On top of that the family will be torn apart, and David will mostly likely be unable to cope on his own, his troubles doing the ironing are only the beginning

So, is this Gail's exit from the Street, or is she going to continue and possibly marry a 5th husband at somestage in the next 2 years

What do you guys think, is Gail going down for a murder she didn't commit or she getting off? My money says that she will be found innocent.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I think innocent but even if she isn't, it is soapland and even if she goes to prison, she can do a tracey and get out some time later :rolleyes::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Course she'll be found guilty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Guilty. They'll drag this out until Christmas with a prison showdown between Gail and Tracey.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

Guinnocent........:D

Guilty of course... as said they'll draaaag this story out till christmas, when Joe re-appears all forgetful and sporting a treasure island beard...... :rolleyes:

BTW...is'nt it Gail McIntyre......

• Registered Users Posts: 86,248 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

awww they'll drag the sh*t out of this

Innocent.....i was right.........:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Sids Not wrote: »
    Innocent.....i was right.........:D

You should have put a tenner on with Paddy Power and made yourself a few bob.:)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1m1tless

Doesnt she get accused for another murder soon? :eek:

Audreys toy boy i hope..............:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Doesnt she get accused for another murder soon? :eek:

Yes :D

Spoiler alert!

DOn't look if you don't want to see :P

It must have been hard for Sue Nicholls (Audrey) to have to act out her 70th birthday when she's really only 66...:eek:..i know, only 66...have to say i'd have said 76 tbh.....:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Lurching

Its all news to me, I'm still only back at Christmas! Australia is fairly behind!

Lurching wrote: »
    Its all news to me, I'm still only back at Christmas! Australia is fairly behind!

In every sense of the word....................:D:p

Advertisement