Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography Cramming!!!

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭FordieMUFC

Only thing about Geography is timing! 12 minutes is the recommended allocated time for a part b or c, what a joke!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 MyHair

I'm praying global warming and desertification come up in the essays at the end, they're so easy to write tons on :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

Im praying characteristics of a biome come up. :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 ithoughtitwasap

I freaked out earlier over Geography, so I did something I've never done before....

I went for a walk.

I'm not advocating excercise or anything, but next time you freak out, seriously, just go outside for a while, come back in, sort yourself out. It may seem like you're wasting time, but it's the best thing you can do.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭A193

Does anyone know how it's graded? How do they add on the project? Lets say someone gets 200/400 tomorrow, does that mean it's 50%+ the maybe 20%? I really wanna know so I can aim??

• Advertisement

Aim as high as you can!

I think the project is like 80/100 marks
    so what ever the test is tomorrow will only be like 80% hence if you get 50. it's actually more.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭A193

So it's probably a total of 500, 400 tomorrow and 100 on the project?

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

Can someone please tell me what I should focus on in economic geography???? Please.........???!!!!????!!!!!

A193 wrote: »
    So it's probably a total of 500, 400 tomorrow and 100 on the project?
    Yep, I'm pretty sure it's 500. Makes every 80 marks worth 16% in total.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Isotonic

Project worth 100 marks 20%
    Short Questions 80 marks 16%
    Regional 80 marks
    Physical 80 marks
    Elective 80 marks
    Option 80 marks

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Up since half 5 trying to cram, so f*cking tired. Feel I know absolutely nothing atm, hopefully the walk up to school clears my head.

Banking on Main chars of a biome and a bluff through everything else:/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Up since half 5 trying to cram, so f*cking tired. Feel I know absolutely nothing atm, hopefully the walk up to school clears my head.

Banking on Main chars of a biome and a bluff through everything else:/

Not the only one mate :p

Same, Geography is easy and is mostly common knowlege. Not too worried. Just the biome question. PLEASE CHARACTERISTICS, PLEASE!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Karmas gonna be a bitch if biomes doesn't come up considering I didn't get f*cked over with Boland yesterday because I had Kavanagh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭chaoticmess

Not the only one mate :p
    shblob wrote: »
    Just the biome question. PLEASE CHARACTERISTICS, PLEASE!

Yep.. me too!!! If that doesn't come up.....:eek:

Me = :confused::mad::(:eek:

haha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭FyeaG

...So how did it go y'all? i quite liked it, it was tight but great aswell, did alot on it, more time wont be done mo damage tho...

Advertisement