Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quick question

Options
  • 10-06-2010 12:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭

Hi guys ,
    A mate of mine was putting in for a shot gun , he has a few acres of land on which he keeps chickens/etc/etc . he just wants to use it for vermin control .
    so my question is does he apply under HUNTING or OTHER and then state it as vermin control ?
    thanks
    Dar

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭guns4fun

Darr wrote: »
    Hi guys ,
    A mate of mine was putting in for a shot gun , he has a few acres of land on which he keeps chickens/etc/etc . he just wants to use it for vermin control .
    so my question is does he apply under HUNTING or OTHER and then state it as vermin control ?
    thanks
    Dar
    just put it under hunting/vermin control.
    since it's his own land he won't need a second letter.

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭daveob007

I put down hunting and vermin on mine and got it no hassle, and only needed one letter for someone elses land permission.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Darr

Thanks Guys
    Dar

Advertisement