Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planetary movements

• 10-06-2010 12:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭

Not sure if this is the correct place but I am wondering about planetary shifts at the moment. Is there something happening on a planetary front? Some some did mention to me recently that there was a great shift in March and also June. If so what is it all about? How does it effect the energy of the earth?

Is it that it can cause upheaval emotionally, spiritually, and physically?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

The movements are called orbits. Any extreme movements may effect the earth with graviatational impacts, much like the full moon and high tide.
    Expect alot of spiritual and conciousness upheaval guff from the 2012 crowd. It's just a way of covering themselves when nothing drastic like world ending earthquake happens but instead point to some invisible spiritual shift.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭dermothickey

just relax, smile and surrender :) bevcause the condition of the existence is ripe for you and all beings to let go EVERYTHING, ego, arrogance, anger, jealousy ...everything...it can be a struggle if we keep holding on to these things....it can be sooo beautiful if we go with the flow and smile :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Denimgirl

fontanalis wrote: »
    The movements are called orbits. Any extreme movements may effect the earth with graviatational impacts, much like the full moon and high tide.
    Expect alot of spiritual and conciousness upheaval guff from the 2012 crowd. It's just a way of covering themselves when nothing drastic like world ending earthquake happens but instead point to some invisible spiritual shift.
    have to say March was a bad month for me maybe that had something to do with it, every aspect of my life had turned upside down! wonder when it can get back together,hopefully this month!:)

Advertisement