Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't reply to my own post ! ? ?

Options
  • 10-06-2010 12:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

I want to reply to my own post on ssl and boards.ie but when I try to post my reply I keep getting this error:

"Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting."

Is there an error or is it some kind of censorship ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

deckstunt wrote: »
    Is there an error or is it some kind of censorship ?

Yes it is a form of censorship.

All posts have to be approved by an Admin. There are many, many reasons for this, mostly to do with people posting inappropriate comments in Help Desk threads.

I will approve your post now. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭deckstunt

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Yes it is a form of censorship.

All posts have to be approved by an Admin. There are many, many reasons for this, mostly to do with people posting inappropriate comments in Help Desk threads.

I will approve your post now. :)

Isn't that system a bit flawed seeing as users can start a post without any approval ...?

Anyway. Thanks for clearing it up. And that thanks for approving the post.

Advertisement