Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fantasy/Dream MMA fights?

• 10-06-2010 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭

Because MMA is split up into companies means we will never get to see the type of fights that we want, and then for some reason or other even if two fighters are in the same company the matchmaker might not decide to set it up. Anyway these are a few of the fights i've always wanted to see:

Chuck Liddell vs Dan Henderson
    Why: this fight may have been more interesting a few years ago, could have happened if Chuck beat Rampage, ah well

Demian Maia vs Ronaldo Souza
    Why: might turn into a grappling match but would be amazing to see

Kenny Florian vs Diego Sanchez (rematch at lightweight)
    Why: would new Kenny beat Diego this time

Fedor vs Brock Lesnar
    Why: Obvious, but I think Carwin will beat Brock

Nick Diaz vs Thiago Alves
    Why: two different styles of strikers

Jon Jones vs King Mo
    Why: two up and coming studs

Any other dream matchups? mention why

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Overeem V Fedor..
    Overeem V Lesnar
    Fedor v Lesnar

i also think carwin will win so replace carwin with lesnar if that happens!

GSP V A Silva, probably most boring fight ever but 2 of the most talented fighters nevertheless!

Mousasi V Shogun

BJ Penn v GSP at light weight! would not happen but wouyld be great.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

For me something id like to see in the next 12-18 Months:

GSP v Silva : But i really cant see it living up to the hype, has to happen soon

Jon Jones V Shogun : I can see Shogun Destroying Rashad and id like to see jones fight him, both exciting fighters and very aggressive.

Silva V Shogun : More or less the same reason as above.

Aldo v Penn : Couldnt pick a winner

Ben Henderson v GSP :

Advertisement