Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Key fob mini-cam - £8.39 delivered

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭giftgrub

I now pass the time while waiting for it to arrive imagining all the adventures I'll have with it..

Me: I'd like a raise
    Boss: Go away
    Me: Oh really, well what would your WIFE think of this video of you in a lapdance club?
    Boss: Is this the same lapdance club I filmed you in?
    Me: Bargain Alerts?
    Boss: Sure where else would you pick up such a useful piece of technolgy
    /high 5 *slap*

Not just any old high five

but a Top Gun High Five

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,979 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Quackles wrote: »
    Ours arrived today, the seller Basquille posted... Small enough to fit through the letterbox (watch out, neighbours), pretty snazzy quality, I have to say. I'm impressed.. Tested in a dark living room. Will post up a test video in a few mins.
    That's pretty damn good quality Quackles. Considering we went for the cheapest cam posted, I was sure we'd get one of the poorer quality ones but that definately looks good.

There's a store here in Miami selling an indoor remote control helicopter for $30 - is it wrong that I want to buy it just so I can film my own version of an episode of 'Airwolf'?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭sxt

Only if you then dress up in a pilot jump suit and wear a pair of mirror sun glasses.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

basquille wrote: »
    That's pretty damn good quality Quackles. Considering we went for the cheapest cam posted, I was sure we'd get one of the poorer quality ones but that definately looks good.

There's a store here in Miami selling an indoor remote control helicopter for $30 - is it wrong that I want to buy it just so I can film my own version of an episode of 'Airwolf'?!

See if you can find a quadcopter ufo thingy like this it should give a reasonably stable platform to film from.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭westeire

Originally Posted by Quackles viewpost.gif
    Ours arrived today, the seller Basquille posted... Small enough to fit through the letterbox (watch out, neighbours), pretty snazzy quality, I have to say. I'm impressed.. Tested in a dark living room. Will post up a test video in a few mins.

Which seller did you buy off was it i-see-u or 365digital?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

Do-more wrote: »
    See if you can find a quadcopter ufo thingy like this it should give a reasonably stable platform to film from.

Ooh, I have something very similar in the attic... never used it, got bored just setting it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

The quality of the video is amazing for something I paid a penny for on eBay:)

I'm going to strap it to my rc plane and take some aerial footage from 2000 feet up. Should be brilliant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,345 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

I have one of these mini(micro) chinooks I've been trying to use with the camera. After removing the helicopter plastic body it can take the cameras weight. Will try it outside some time, but needs zero wind

edit2: its a bit too light to control outdoor

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/16/58223616.html

Is this someone on here, would love to know if they get it sold

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

Fair play to him if he does sell some.

• Advertisement

Quackles wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46Xckw2iFbA

I can't get it to be embedded because it just won't work, so a link will have to do ya.

Here it is, my uber exciting back garden! Don't say I didn't warn you :)

I don't think it's possible to change the quality, there is zero interface on it. Two buttons, power on/off and record/stop/photo. The photos aren't great, but that's what my camera is for :)

That's really surprisingly good. I want my one now! :mad:

I've no use for it though. I need to find something to stick it to..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

The quality of the video is amazing for something I paid a penny for on eBay:)

I'm going to strap it to my rc plane and take some aerial footage from 2000 feet up. Should be brilliant.

so you paid 1p all together?
    how old are you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

basquille wrote: »

We have one of those.. and a model airplane that we've never figured out how to fly. The cogs in my brain, they're whirring!!!

westeire wrote: »
    Which seller did you buy off was it i-see-u or 365digital?

365digital.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭westeire

Thanks Quackles, will buy one .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

so you paid 1p all together?
    how old are you?

Old enough to look for a bargain. It was priced at a penny (UK currency on eBay) even though it was shipped from hong kong. The shipping wad $10 HK though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Old enough to look for a bargain. It was priced at a penny (UK currency on eBay) even though it was shipped from hong kong. The shipping wad $10 HK though.

So you didn't pay a penny for it.

Yeah, but everyone else paid about $10 HK and got free shipping. In fairness.. you hardly found a bargain.

Mine just came in the door.

Doesn't seem to record audio very well. Has the yellow date/time on the bottom right. Good quality video. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

im gonna stick it on my hat and hit my local night club. :)
    creep

• Advertisement

Placebo wrote: »
    im gonna stick it on my hat and hit my local night club. :)
    creep

Sure what'd you see from your hat?

Stick it on your shoe... :pac:

Ficus wrote: »
    mine arrived this morning too but it doesnt seem to record video, only audio, any ideas anybody?

Partner with KVV and have a working one between ye?
    Mine just came in the door.

Doesn't seem to record audio very well. Has the yellow date/time on the bottom right. Good quality video. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Caved in and ordered one,anyone got any decent link for any cards for sale for it? 4gb preferably.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Yi Harr

antodeco wrote: »
    I only have fish. I dont think it would be as exciting

Got my hive of bees last night. May have to stick a few of them to it but it would be interesting to see what they get up to when out and about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭Eemia

Caved in and ordered one,anyone got any decent link for any cards for sale for it? 4gb preferably.

http://aldi.ie/ie/html/offers/special_buys3_13237.htm would this work in them? Not sure if its a good price but saw them this morning on the site.

Half thinking about getting one myself and putting it on the dog :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

sandisk_2gb_micro_sd.jpg

no u need micro
    one below bigger one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Mine arrived this morning, fairly quick shipping.

kdouglas wrote: »
    Mine arrived this morning, fairly quick shipping.

When did you buy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

I'd say I'll probably be getting mine this week, I bought something else on the same day from the same guy and it arrived this morning :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Just got mine in the post, both audio and video working perfect. I only bought it on the 14th, so pretty quick delivery.

Advertisement