Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Mud Run

Options
  • 10-06-2010 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭

Hey gang,

So I was listening to the radio last night and they advertised the Munster Mud Run (here's the link http://www.mudrun.ie/).

Just wondering if anyone is going to it or know's anything about it.

Myself and a buddy are planning on taking part.

Looks great laugh and a random thing to-booth.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Oh that looks brilliant, lmao at the video. Oh I wanna do it!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭ColSheehan

Ah that looks great fun! Wish I could do it.. Damn you leaving cert -.-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Loula

Hey Guys,I'm working on this Mud Run. It is the craziest fun in the world. Take a look at the website or facebook page to see photos from the last Mud Run in Mondello Park. The Munster Mud Run should be great fun, the Ballyhoura Mountains can be pretty messy anyway and we're also digging extra mud pits and throwing in obstacles and cargo nets. We'll be giving prizes for the first male and female to finish, first team over the line of course-the muddiest person over the line! I really reccommend getting involved its such a different day out. If anyone doesn't fancy getting covered in mud we are looking for volunteers to be marshals on the course also.Get in touch with us on info@mudrun.ie if you want anymore details.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Nidot

Just wana say thanks to all the mud run people for organising this event, it was brilliant.

I'm doing exams at the moment and this was the best way in the world to relax for a few hours.

If anyone was there I was number 46 I think, the fella absolutely covered in mud, it'd be great to see any photo's if people have them.

And thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

I posted this on the thread on the photography forum as well.

Here's a pic of me after jumping into the last pool from the small hill :)

1jr6I.jpg

Ended up cutting myself pretty bad on that last muddle but didn't realise until I finished the race. Had to go to hospital afterwards but it was totally worth it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Deise Dan

I'll look through photos and see if I've any of you in action, many had lost their no by the end of the run. You can check www.editorialimages.ie for some photos from the Mud Run. Took about 500 pix but have only 150 on site yet.

Advertisement