Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get these....?

• 10-06-2010 3:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭

Im looking for 2ft of 4" pvc pipe preferably threaded on both ends and a threaded end cap and a down converter from 4" to 1 1/2".does anyone know where i might get these?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

sorry mods can you move this to plumming and heating.

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Are you talking about soil pipe or sewer?

You can get regular sewer or soil with a cleaning access that push in each end and then the cap screws off, there is also as far as i recollect a simplar fitting with a 40mm boss adaptor for the end, where the 40mm pushes into the end.

Any decent hardware or heating provider will have them

ok so ill buy 2ft of 4" and 2 push on threaded connectors to which i can thread a blank and a 4" to 1 1/2 reducer .Would that be right?

sorry bud i have the same thread in plumbing and heating if your going to reply can you reply there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

If you tell us exactly what you want to do it might be easier but what you can do is buy a length of 4" wavin pipe and 2 spiggot caps that are threaded at the end.

If you want to reduce it down you can buy a 4 x 2 reducer although I think these are only available as rubber bungs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement