Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4-bed council housing

Options
  • 10-06-2010 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Dear All

I set up up a thread on this two days ago and it was closed due to people making comments about Social Welfare Issues, So please Do Not comment on this thread about SOCIAL WELFARE There is a thread and contact available for you to air your opinions on, under this title.

This Thread is for people to tell me FACT'S about HOUSING.

My questions ARE-:

Is anyone waiting on a 4 Bed House on the Council List's?

If so how long have you been waiting?

If you have been housed, how long did it take?

Which Councils are you with?

FACT'S ONLY REMEMBER.
    ANYONE WHO DEVIATES FROM THE QUESTIONS ASKED WILL BE REPORTED.

THANK-YOU ELZER:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Block G Raptor

Hi Poster My self and partner have found ourselves in almost the identical position as yourself. we are only now applying for a transfer to bigger due to our family getting bigger. The council told me that I am entitled to a 4 bed house due to the no. in the family, but have no Idea how long we'll be waiting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 busymomma

hi elzer i am currently in a 3 bed house and was up for a transfer as size of bedrooms small been on list 4yrs and now council said i am no longer eligble for 3 bed but:mad: infact 4 bed so i am on the 4 bed list now for the last 9 months since my baby was born.i have been told they have no 4 beds available yet and coz of recession it could be a long time so depends on the area.i was on 2 list but now only allowed dublin:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9 lorsgirls

Hi, sorry i know this is an old thread but wondering if you could tell me how long it took you in the end. Im in a similar position, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭davo2001

lorsgirls wrote: »
    Hi, sorry i know this is an old thread but wondering if you could tell me how long it took you in the end. Im in a similar position, thanks.

OPs last post was 6 years ago, doubt you will get a response.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

Mod: Old thread closed.

lorsgirls, you have another thread open covering this. The current posters should be able to give advice there.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement