Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Space Invaders: Infinity Gene (PS3/360)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Great game on the ipod....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Loved the iPod version, and still play if from time to time. Hopefully, it will have the levels generated based on music feature as well on this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

It's out!

hAPPYhAPPYjoyjoy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

How much is it? PSN ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

800 points on Xbox
    Downloading now........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭NunianVonFuch

Brilliant game, but I think they fecked up the release. There was no entry for it on Arcade when it came out, but a link in the Spotlight section which is how I got it. Then there was no image for the game when it did come into Arcade, v odd.
    Aside from that, it's a lot of fun! The gf is totally addicted and it's great for short bursts. With no Geometry Wars sequel on the horizon sequel this asap!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,478 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I have the IPhone version and really like it. Tried the Xbox trail and seems fairly similar, barring the slightly awkward pseudo-3D levels. Might just stick with portable for the moment, although may pick the console version up when it goes down in price!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Downloaded the demo from the US PSN store.
    Its crazier than i thought, goes from space invaders to asteroids on speed...

Advertisement