Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what's good on Meteor?

Options
  • 10-06-2010 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭

I'm on meteor billpay and am looking to upgrade. Anyone have any advice on what to get/avoid?

I mostly use the phone for interwebbing and calls - cameras and video don't matter much to me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

What's your price range? I like the look of the HTC Legend and Desire. Other than that, I'm not very intrigued by much else. There really is a dearth of good, quality handsets available at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 3sam

mickmac wrote: »
    I'm on meteor billpay and am looking to upgrade. Anyone have any advice on what to get/avoid?

I mostly use the phone for interwebbing and calls - cameras and video don't matter much to me.

i would advise switching from meteor as they are overpriced :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14 jojojnr

3sam wrote: »
    i would advise switching from meteor as they are overpriced :P

Would recommend Legend or Desire...both seem to be getting lots of good report. On my list when I qualifyn for an upgrade.

3sam - does you name give a clue to your employer??

Advertisement